Forms are due Nov. 15
PPF is once again offering members an incentive program to encourage conservation practices. This is a great opportunity to try different practices on your farm with reduced risk.
All types and sizes of farms are encouraged to enroll.
2020 cost-share programs:
- Cover crops — $30/acre, max 50 acres
- Harvestable buffer — $325/acre, max of 4.6 acres
- Depth of soil over bedrock — max $1,500/member
- Split nitrogen application — $10/acre, max $1,500/member
- Low-disturbance manure application — max $1,500/member
Download the enrollment form with full details here and submit no later than Nov. 15.