2021 cost-share program enrollment is OPEN. Deadline is Oct. 15.
The following cost-share programs are available to PPF members in 2021:
- Cover Crops – $30/acre; max 50 acres
- Harvestable Buffer – $325/acre; max 4.6 acres
- Depth of Soil Over Bedrock – max $1,500/member
- Split Nitrogen Application – $10/acre; max $1,500/member
- Low Disturbance Manure Applications – max $1,500/member
- Nitrogen Inhibitor/Stabilizer – $10/acre; max 50 acres
To participate in PPF’s cost-share program(s), please indicate which program(s) you would like to enroll in and the number of acres/samples you are enrolling in. Receipts or other appropriate documentation are required for all programs, in addition to the completion of the PPF Conservation Practice Survey and voluntary sharing of SnapPlus files. All data collected will remain confidential. Final cost-share payments are dependent on available funds and will be distributed in early 2022. For specific program details, see page 2 on the PPF Cost Share Program Enrollment Form listed below. Forms are due Oct. 15.
To enroll, please download the 2021 PPF Cost-share Program Enrollment Form and complete all information requested.
Turn in completed forms to Nick Guilette, Nathen Nysse, Adam Barta or Todd Koss, OR mail to PPF, ATTN: Cost-Share program, E3576 Cardinal Rd, Casco, WI 54205, with receipts, by Oct. 15.
Additional questions regarding these programs and eligibility can be addressed by contacting Nick, Nathen, Adam or Todd: