The following cost-share programs are available to PPF members in 2023:
- Cover Crops – $30/acre; max 50 acres
- Harvestable Buffer – $325/acre; max 4.6 acres
- Depth of Soil Over Bedrock – max $1,500/member
- Split Nitrogen Application – $10/acre; max $1,500/member
- Low Disturbance Manure Application – $15/acre, max $1,500/member
- Nitrogen Inhibitor/Stabilizer – $10/acre; max 50 acres
- Spring Termination of Alfalfa – $15/acre; max 50 acres
- Followed by No-till/strip till – $30/acre; max 50 acres
- No-till/strip till – $15/acre; max 100
To participate in PPF’s cost-share program(s), please indicate which program(s) you would like to enroll in and the number of acres/samples you are enrolling. Receipts or other appropriate documentation are required for all programs, in addition to the completion of the PPF Conservation Practice Survey and voluntary sharing of SnapPlus files. All data collected will remain confidential. Final cost-share payments are dependent on available funds and will be distributed in early 2023. For specific program details, see page 2 on the PPF cost-share program enrollment form listed below. Forms are due Dec. 1.
To enroll, please download the 2023 PPF Cost-share Program Enrollment Form and complete all information requested.
Turn in completed forms to email@example.com or mail to PPF, ATTN: Cost-Share program, PO Box 9, Luxemburg, WI 54217, with receipts, by Dec. 1.
If you have additional questions regarding these programs and eligibility, contact Nick Nysse, Nathen, Adam Barta or Todd Koss: